Friday, September 30, 2011

Jen Rapp

I don't know of a gown that has photographed better than this one. Jen Rapp looked timeless in her Enzoani lace gown! I was thrilled to received her pictures so I could share them with you. Make sure you see the incredible boots she got before even purchasing her gown. They couldn't have fit together any better. This is the email she sent us along with the pictures.


I am sorry it has taken so long to send you some pictures from my wedding August 13th in Valle Crucis, NC. I couldn't decide on which pictures I liked the best so I sent several, my guess is most brides have that problem :)

I also want to thank you and everyone else at The Bride's Shop for helping me find my perfect dress. The wedding was smooth and easy and that really did start with the experience I had with you when I bought my dress. The alterations were minimal, but Oksana was flexible and wonderful to work with as well. It's too bad this only happens once because it was the best/ most fun day of my life! I wish I could wear my dress again and again- it was actually comfortable!

Thank you again so much and I will certainly tell all my single friends where to go when their big day arrives :)

Jen Rapp












Congrats Jen! We wish you the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment