Monday, November 5, 2012

Taylor

There is no better feeling than helping a bride find her dream dress; except the feeling that comes when her gown is customized to be everything she could ever want. Taylor fell in love with a Rosa Clara organza gown that was strapless. She also loved the bodice of another gown in the shop. We were able to customize her dream gown to have the simple sleeve she had hoped for, and the intricate beaded lace bodice she loved. Her vision came to life with this one of a kind custom gown. The dress is beautiful, but Taylor made it shine!

"I can't even express the love I STILL have for my dress! It was the most perfect thing on the most perfect day! Thank you for all your  help! I truly appreciate it! And a special thanks to the seamstress, she did an absolute incredible job!"



"Thank you for making my "dress shopping" an experience I will never ever forget! I am so thankful that you were the first place I went too and I knew right away that it was the last place I was going to have to go!"


Thank you to Burnt Exposure for the wonderful photography.


No comments:

Post a Comment